Friday, May 25, 2012

perfect summer punch


I first had this punch at my bridal shower which was *ahem* 7 years ago now. My best friend hosted the shower, and her Mom made this punch. When I knew that I wanted to serve punch at Simon's party, I knew that this was the one that I wanted to serve. I emailed Dora, and she sent along the recipe to me. Because we were having such a small party, I halved the recipe, which was more than enough. This is the original recipe, so it would be perfect if you're having a large barbecue this summer.

2 cans frozen pink lemonade
2 cans water
2 cans frozen orange juice
2 cans water
1 can Dole unsweetened pineapple juice
2 L Sussex Golden ginger ale

Mix all together and serve. Garnish with orange slices.  



6 comments:

  1. sounds yummy! looking forward to trying it out, thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds so tasty! I love fun pinch recipes. :) Visiting from TT&J!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh how yummy! I'm totally craving punch right now. I just made some a couple weeks ago for a party, and it went over way better than I thought it would. Gotta make sure I have more than enough to go around next time.

    -Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds good. Love for you to share this on my linky party!
    http://www.igottatrythat.com/p/blog-hop-linky-colde.html
    Thanks, Marcie @ www.IGottaTryThat.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful punch recipe! So easy and I bet it's delicious. I'd love it if you would consider sharing it with our Summer Recipes linky party. We're two blogs sharing one combined linky party for double exposure.

    Shasta
    http://intheoldroad.blogspot.com/2012/05/summer-recipes-and-all-stars-linky.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. I used to have difficulty falling asleep, especially in winter, because my feet were cold. Later I bought the NIKSA foot bath massager . It has a constant water temperature and is very convenient when soaking the feet. After the feet are soaked, the whole body will feel warm and sleep better.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Thanks for taking the time to say hi!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...