Wednesday, February 22, 2012

St. Patrick's Day crafts

Who wants to start making some St. Patrick's Day now? While I put the finishing touches on some of my current projects, I thought that I'd dig into my archives (you know, all 1 year of them) and pull my projects from last year.

1. Why not start by making some thumbprint leprechaun bookmarks?
2. Followed by some wee little shamrock men.
3. Make a shamrock bouquet.
4. Top it all off with these amazingly delicious chocolate mint brownies. So good!


7 comments:

  1. I haven't had mint brownies forever and that picture looks so yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute stuff! The mint brownies look fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These crafts are so cute!
    love the brownies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are certainly sweet and lovely crafts! Would love if you would share on my Destination: Inspiration linky party going on at Teagan's Travels. My husband is from Ireland so Paddy's Day is one of our favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a whimsical twist to have the google eyes on the shamrocks. Fun ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  6. those mint brownies look and sound SO delicious!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this project. I hope you will stop by and link up to my St. Patty's Day Project Parade.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Thanks for taking the time to say hi!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...