Tuesday, November 23, 2010

thumb print snowmen tags


 In the spirit of finding Christmas crafts to make, Claire (and I) made these thumb print snowmen. I've seen the snowmen done before using the whole foot, but I thought that this might be a little cleaner! I cut out some tag shapes using my cricut cutter. (You could use a large circle punch or just freehand it if you don't have a cricut.) Then Claire made the body of the snowmen on the tags ("all by self"). We waited for the snowmen to dry before Claire painted on the hats. I just added a bit of bakers twine through the hole so that we can attach the tags to gifts, or hang them as ornaments on our tree. (I'm pretty sure I won't be able to give any of these away!)

5 comments:

  1. Again, awesome. We just made some thumbprint reindeer that I will be sharing soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cute way to personalize a gift! I think I'll make these tags to add to my kids' teacher gifts
    following you now

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so cute, we'll have to give it a try.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun and cute! We will be making these and using them on our gifts! thanks!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Thanks for taking the time to say hi!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...